Dec 1, 2010

i got worried...









so worried when i heard you're sick..
honestly.. i feel like running to you right away..
and do the things i used to do...

i bathed you when you were helpless..
i fed you when you were so weak..
i massaged you when you were in pain..
i kissed you when you cried..
i hugged you when you sad..
i held your hand when you feel soooo alone...
i tapped you to sleep when you couldn't sleep..
just like a baby to me...
cos deep down... you are...

and the greatest thing ever...
i love you still

so how can i not worry about you eh...

cos
it hurts me when you're sick..
it hurts me when you're sad..
it hurts me when you're crying..
it hurts me when you're not happy..
it hurts me when you're got hurt..

so please pleaseeeee take care of yourself...
pleaseeeee God... help me...

haihhh....






0 comments: