Oct 19, 2010

while im packing...






these are the questions im having...

why do i have to feel all the pain first then u come to me and say sorry.
why do i have to go thru all the sorrow then u come to me and say sorry.
why do i have to cry first then u come to me and say sorry.
why do i have to hear all that then u come to me and say sorry.
why do i have to beg for you to stop all that then u come to me and say sorry.

how many times do i have to say ok. i forgive u.
how many times do i have to cry for you to realize it is too much

what have i done to be in this situation
what have i done to feel all this pain
what have i done to be treated this way

when will you ever stop making me feel this way
when will you ever stop doing what you're doing
when is "enough is enough" come into this picture

can i actually do this
can i just forget about everything
can i just let it all go just like that
can i just leave
can i just stay

i can't do anything right now
dammit







0 comments: