Aug 22, 2010

this morning...







i had a bad day. Having heavy breathing. I don't feel good. physically and mentally. i've been thinking and thinking and thinking what's next to do with my work. i've tried my best to make everything goes perfect. guess its not good enough for some people. i hate it so much. i hate myself for it at the same time so i just leave everything and stared at the screen ALL DAY. yup. ALL DAY.

i realized i've been blogging alot. well, that's what happens when one can't keep it inside any longer. too 'heavy' to keep.

a friend of mine is sad because of something and i'm not sure what to say about it and of course it's not true. you've got to believe me cos if you don't. then i'm sorry. sorry that you have to think or feel that way. like i said, i don't want to make things worse. so. if i have to do it so that everyone is happy with it. then yeah, sure. whatever makes you happy.

i know. u don't get me right.. hmmm...











1 comments:

dopeymooke on August 23, 2010 at 7:00 PM said...

i do..hmm