Jul 18, 2010

while im working...





i'm thinking of....

* watching movie... inception... which i'm going tonight.. later at 845 w CK & MK.. yeah.. not gonna wait SK... screw her... heeee..... it's L.Dicaprio ok.. i don't want to make him wait too long for me... hehe.. you don't do that... especially him....

* my work is forever neverending... it will never finish... yeah... so what i'm gonna do.. just do it. as long as i'm still doin it... i know something is done.. better than nothing right.. screw all the calls... i'll deal with them later...

*shopping... do i really need to shop? for the dress? hmmm.... or just shawl... ? i hate shawl.. for me shawl is for movie... hehe... or scarf? ugh... i dunno... purple... hmmm... not really my fav. colour.. but... ahhhh..... actually i'm thinking of wallet... i wonder what happen to my previous wallet.. what do they do with it? wonder what happen to all the prayers inside... hmm.... and other 'sampah sampah' inside... ohh yeah.. and my ID... did they throw it? or keep it..? i wonder... damn.... i have to collect my new ID... and oh shit.. my driving license... i've been driving without license... hmm.... oh well...

*i'm thinking of you.... wonder what do you think of me... hehe... yeah.. i'm bored... i fed up doing work.. so... here i am... blogging something that is bla bla bla.... and you're still reading it right now.. haha! funny.... that is why i hardly blog... i mean really blog...

*caitlyn & sam. can't wait to squeeze these girls... tiny girls... hmm... sometimes i don't understand why am i here... hmmm.... oh yeah... i have him.... no wonder... *sigh

*him. wonder what he's doing right now... should i call? naah... he just left.. i'll call in 15.

*my hair.... my hair.... aiyo.....


ok la... that's what in my head... empty.... just linessss... u know lines.... yup.. bloody lines... damn you autocad!

this is what i've done over the weekend... very the boring one....



benci!

3 comments:

NanC on July 20, 2010 at 2:39 PM said...

nice design...i suka :D

vsk said...

u like.. =) hope the client likes it.. ikut suka hati sia sj ni.. time time meradang buat kerja... ni la jadi.. hihi...

see you soon!! yay!!

NanC on July 21, 2010 at 1:11 PM said...

ok tu,time meradang the result pun yg pasti 'client sinyum',.. nice bah...
very detailed. :D