Apr 1, 2010

few days ago...





i was feeling so restless. unhappy. very sad like i could just cry any seconds.. for no reason.. im not sure why.. i blame it all on work... and partly him, for being away.. i feel lonely ok.
i feel like no one cares.. (no one means him la...) nobody to bising bising behind me.. haihhh....

but that's not it.. i mean. we're ok. we called up each other whenever he's at port. so.. anyway... that's not it.. and then SK said.. it's nemo.. but still... the impact still not that quite right.. i still feel sad.. macam mau nangis like small baby ni...

so I called him up and told him

"B.. I feel sad.. how?"
"why? why you feel sad?"
"i dunno... sedihhh my life.. "
"what you do... stop playing that GRAVITY (sara bareillis) SAD SONG u listening to now.. play LADY GAGA.. you'll be fine ok... stop doing this to yourself.. its hard for me to do work when you feel sad all the time.."

- i was like.. eee macam tai o... kena marah pula...

so.. what i did... i downloaded Lady Gaga - Just Dance..

and damn he's good!

yes.. I feel sooo much BETTER.. sia menari menari lagi... hehe...

bah... to be continued... tomorrow tomorrow la.. my nuffnang 100++ already.. yay!






0 comments: