Apr 12, 2010

depress...




seriously
my eyes bengkak already..

why the hell do you have to say that!!??

ihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

BENCI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is NOT what I MEANT!!!!
is it sooo harsh whenever i reply your text?
do I 'sound' like I'm angry ALL THE TIME??
do I have to put smiley faces icons every 2 words in one sentence???
why you like to assume!!!???
when i talk.. you talk... you talk.. i talk...
what the hell man!

when i'm ANGRY! I WILL DEF. MAKE SURE U KNOW IT!!!
LIKE THIS!

FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!

but did i do that??? NO RIGHT??!!!!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

go fly kite!!!

______________________________________________________

*updates

"no la forget it ah i don't want to fight. love you ah..
take care darling... and dont forget to eat well ah.. and think of me ah.."


U DAMN RIGHT I WILL!!!!

ihhhhhhhhhhh penat sia!!











0 comments: