Dec 14, 2009

remember FRIENDSTER ppl??


i wonder what happen to my account in friendster.. I think I should delete it.. I never log in for yrs... too bad for some of them are not in FB.. but oh well.. too bad eugene...

anyway... found this in 'the star'

Malaysian company buys Friendster

KUALA LUMPUR: Friendster, one of the most popular social networking sites in the world, is now owned by a Malaysian company.

bla bla bla...

The principal shareholder of MOL is Tan Sri Vincent Tan who is chairman and CEO of Berjaya Corporation Bhd.

bla bla bla...

continue here

hmm... I wonder how they make $$ out of it... seriously... I wanna know...

3 comments:

eSKay on December 14, 2009 at 12:54 PM said...

advert la. they can do survey all for marketing review purposes. u didnt know ?

MK on December 14, 2009 at 1:27 PM said...

kna upgrade suda tu friendster....kna bili pasal makin mura kali...semua urg switch p fb kan...

vsk said...

i know.. but how exactly.. i wonder