Sep 14, 2009

holy month


Elderly man and lover, 60, among 25 couples caught for khalwat

KUALA TERENGGANU: A 70-year-old man and his 60-year-old lover were among 25 couples caught for committing khalwat (close proximity).

The elderly couple was nabbed in a compromising position at a budget hotel here during a raid conducted by enforcement officers from the state Religious Department.

the star - cont. here

70 and 60!! omy... don't play play.. still going strong man..

_______________________________________________________________


Malay youths drink beer during Ramadan

THE holy month of Ramadan has not stopped some Malay youths from drinking beer and watching table-top dancing by bikini-clad women at a club in Kuala Lumpur on Saturday night.

An invite to the party - with the theme Bikini In The City - was posted on the social networking site Facebook and it managed to lure 202 people, who confirmed their attendance via the Internet.

the star - cont. here

why la all these people don't know how to jaga diri.. pandai pandai la.. haiya.. see now.. kena tangkap sudah.. hmm...

______________________________________________________________


107 yr old wants 23rd hubby

She said she felt lonely without a companion during Ramadan.

“I am not searching for a man as handsome as our Prime Minister but someone to accompany me in my twilight years,” she said.

“I realise that I am an aged woman. I don’t have the body nor am I a young woman who can attract anyone.

“My intention to remarry is to fill my forlornness and nothing more than that.”

the star - cont. here

omy... omy... ain't she's lucky??? 23rd wohhh.... meaning she have 22 husbands!! wow! OMY!!



2 comments:

NanC on September 14, 2009 at 2:32 PM said...

SOT. dan MULAU.

vsk said...

hahahhaha... I knoooww... C'raaaaaazy right...