May 25, 2009

yesterday...



what did i do... other than 'thinking' 'cleaning' 'sitting'

hmmm...
"he's just not that into you"

hate it but love it
J.aniston.. goooood
D.barrymoore... gooood
J.long... gooood
B.affleck.... gooood
and so on so on...
except S.johannsen.. that B... ihhh... can't stand her..

________________________________________

I walked across an empty land

I knew the pathway like the back of my hand

I felt the earth beneath my feet

Sat by the river and it made me complete


Oh simple thing where have you gone?
I'm getting old and I need something to rely on

So tell me when you're gonna let me in

I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin


I came across a fallen tree

I felt the branches of it looking at me?

Is this the place we used to love?

Is this the place that I've been dreaming of?

Oh simple thing where have you gone?

I'm getting old and I need something to rely on

So tell me when you're gonna let me in

I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin


So if you have a minute why don't we go

Talk about it somewhere only we know?

This could be the end of everything

So why don't we go

Somewhere only we know?


Oh simple thing where have you gone?
I'm getting old and I need something to rely on

So tell me when you're gonna let me in

I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin


So if you have a minute why don't we go

Talk about it somewhere only we know?

This could be the end of everything

So why don't we go
So why don't we go


This could be the end of everything

So why don't we go
Somewhere only we know?




4 comments:

dopeymooke on May 25, 2009 at 11:00 PM said...

S.johannsen macam sangat montok sini movie kan.....peerrrrgghhhh.....punyalah power tu body ....but i oso beh tahan sama dia actually....somehow she just looks to fake to me hahaa...


but...this movie truly rocks!
totally agree with about the hate it but love it part..:)

vsk said...

ya bah.. she's hot.. but i dunno la.. LOL.. not just her character in this movie.. but herself in real life.. dunno why.. i guess... i'm just not that into her..

bikin panas this movie.. but can laugh also.. but hate it.. but like it also.. pecah ba all the "secrets".. hehehe... dont you think?

i s on May 27, 2009 at 7:01 AM said...

Hi...I find your blog via blog upp in my side blog...

Cheers...

★ whoaamello ★ on May 27, 2009 at 11:04 AM said...

I like Scarlett Jo but somehow her body proportions are weird kan? Her chest is like, supermassive. O.O