Mar 9, 2009

do you know?



naahh...
pink dolphin!

beautiful right...
one only..
check out the write up here...

Pink the albino dolphin: Pink dolphin appears in US lake
(more pictures here)

the other day when eSKay told me about it,
that it's an albino pink dolphin..
and then i asked her..

"is it female or male?"

hmm i wonder.. if it's male? what do you call it?

gay pink dolphin?

hehehe.. funny o..

come to think of it..
dolphin got male and female ah??
hahahha.. OMG.. so stupid nyaaa meee.....
seriously.. i dunno... you tell me la..

whatever it is...
pinky still damn cute!!


4 comments:

Sandra@miabambina on March 9, 2009 at 9:06 AM said...

oh that is very cute! I love dolphins, And the best experience I had is to swim with it in the swimming pool! It's very smart mammals and so gentle and playful.
If we got another chance to swim with dolphin I would certainly do it again!
wow that is a bottlenose dolphin in PINK! Very rare and the only one I think, because the other kind of pink dolhpin doesnt have the fin and it is another kind of river dolphin,.But the one in the link , that is a bottlenose one!

vsk on March 9, 2009 at 2:00 PM said...

ohhh... they have different types of dolphins now... now i know.. hihihi..

wahh so nice..just wondering.. licin ka kulit dorang ni...? i've never even touch one before in my life.. sedih kan... tengok from far only...

Sandra@miabambina on March 9, 2009 at 2:21 PM said...

yes very smooth and soft like rubber :)
I touched dolphin a few times before that but to swim and play with it , it was a totally different thing.
I did blog about this sometimes in December 08 I guess.
And they do love kids , the dolphin that we swam with kept playing with my girl. Poke her from below, touch her face, went in between her legs. so cute!

typing error, I mean the other river dolphin ( pink one) doesnt have the back fin so big like the bottlenose one.Bottlenose is the one to be said most intelligent and famous from the movie "flipper"
The other kind of dolphin is rather smaller and has different face features. Like in the article said. The pink dolphin is very sensitive to sunlight due to the Albino ism. Even normal dolphin is very sensitive to sunlight.

vsk on March 9, 2009 at 2:33 PM said...

wahh so nice... if only i could swim... *sigh

flipper? i've only seen free willy..