Mar 12, 2009

dammit!




last month Feb 10th.. I was sooo over the top NOT in the mood...
few days later.. I realized why...
but that time.. thank God he could take it..
and I believe... I'm damn right on whatsoever we argued about... =P

this month... reaching March 10th.. I got the same mood...
everything is just not right! nothing seems right for me...
this cannot.. that cannot..
why like this... why like that...
haiyaaa.....

too bad this time he couldn't take it..
and now.. we're not in talking term for almost 24hours..
it's kinda like what you always call..
"silence war"

and voila!!
today I found out WHY!!!

mati mati don't want to lose... *sigh
but just because I don't want to be at the 'wrong side'
or 'it's all my fault' bla bla bla...
I just kept it to myself and continue with this silly war

*sigh
I don't blame him actually...

damn you PMS!

can't you be a lil' bit nicer next time???

next month i'll control myself...

promise!
(*fingers cross)



4 comments:

NanC on March 12, 2009 at 12:30 PM said...

heheheh... katun oh you =D
blaming the PMS??? NEways, control2 lah... nanti tu Dragon kluar api o... hehehehehe

bZbee on March 12, 2009 at 12:47 PM said...

heh...lucky you only got moods when pms only...u still dunno the other parts..other than PMS....tunggu la kau....

vsk on March 12, 2009 at 1:02 PM said...

hahaha... funny o u all... ya bah.. ni PMS ni.. malas sia... ketara lagi tu...until i question myself..

"why am I stubborn??"

hehehe...betul tu NanC.. Dragon berasap ma... eeeee malas sia...

o well.. fyi.. we're ok now.. last night while i was sleeping he sayang2 my head and got a kiss on my forehead.. but sia pura pura tidur mati.. =P so.. i know la.. i won in this silence war..

muahahahahha... nasiiiib

vsk on March 12, 2009 at 1:36 PM said...

unds - what o? another stage of PMS ka? i never have all this symptom until now... tua sudah maybe... hehehe...