Feb 18, 2009

i confess....





when i was young.. very young like 4 to 5yrs old.. or 6 or 7 or 8
i think..
my sis, eSKay and I got beaten up very badly by our dearest mother
for breaking the sliding door glass..

hehehe..

actually....

I couldn't recall what was it all about..
but recently, eSKay "refreshed" my memory that
it was all about 'botol air'...

hahaha..

anyway, she said my mom just bought a new one..
and we both fighting for it..
(come to think of it.. why can't she buy two?? no hassle right...?)

BUT as usual.. eSKay never leave me in peace!
I remember we fought outside the porch near dad's car...

and

I remember VERY CLEARLY
that...
I was the ONE
who threw the huge stone
and broke the glass...

muahahaha...

but..
no one knew about it..
cos no one was there..
of course, except eSKay...

then when mom heard it and came out..
we both were in HUGE problem..
she kena rotan.. and I also kena rotan..

hihihihi....

so mom... it was me... =\
but she made me do it... =P
cos she didn't want to give me the bottle..
(suuuure oneee)

hmmm.... i wonder what happened to the bottle..

who got it anyway...?




8 comments:

eSKay on February 18, 2009 at 5:24 PM said...

i threw it under dadi's car.. dunno wat happen to it.. coz kena rotan suda..

i think its cartoon cover bottle air..

and YES, it is 15000000% your fault.

vsk on February 18, 2009 at 5:32 PM said...

ya ya...

that's why la i confess...

hihihihi...

JK said...

omggggg punya main terukkk korang

eSKay on February 19, 2009 at 12:58 AM said...

ya.. mostly tu rotan sia yg kena coz vsk hiding behind me.. but she shouted (+ crying) like crazy... "AMPUNNNNNNNN - AMPPPUUUUUUNNNNNNN"... satu kampung tau kena rotan bah..

angelicbug on February 19, 2009 at 8:32 AM said...

hahahahahaha.....
this is so funny man.

bZbee on February 19, 2009 at 9:45 AM said...

york..dont make your blog a truth or dare thingy..nanti my daddy baca tu...heheheh

vsk on February 19, 2009 at 10:15 AM said...

how to do that o... lol

MK on February 21, 2009 at 4:52 PM said...

hahaha...kana bli satu sj because itu bottle actualy F.O.C ba tu...