Feb 8, 2009

have you solved this?



when he was away.. i missed him like crazy..
so.. "what do I do????" I asked myself...
other than sleep and eat.. and of course my designs.. =P
I got myself this!



now... don't judge me yet...
i know it's an old puzzle ok and i know that MOST of you already solved it..
but I didn't!




these pictures were taken on different days..
just in case I screw it all up the next few days,

I have something to proof to everybody that
at least I got all one side red! or white!





oh yes... getting better each day.. twisting here and there almost 24/7..
yes.. 24/7.. it's quite entertaining when you're stuck in the jam,

sometimes while waiting for my food..
i must say some people eyeing at me..

maybe they're thinking i'm some kind of a smart girl huh... no? =P
sometimes I slept with it.. until i thought i've solved it!

too bad it was just in la la land... hmmm.... *sigh




well.. after few weeks with it...
I still didn't get it right..
but AT LEAST I get to keep all red in place... =D




see... it's not that bad right? hehehe...
hmmm.... sigh....
owell... too bad dude.. i no genius..

but i'm damn sure i can do this...




...thousand times better!!

muahahahahha



6 comments:

Angie B on February 8, 2009 at 4:44 PM said...

I share your frustrations on that darned cubes :p. When it was introduced years ago, I was hooked on it but could never get it. Later someone (can't remember who) taught me how it is done and viola!, managed to get it right after a few attempts.. anyway, you ask me to do it now, I'd be lucky to get even one side done lol.
Anyway, I looove your designs... way to go girl!

vsk on February 8, 2009 at 5:24 PM said...

haha.. at least you've solved it... haha.. i'm sooo over it already..

thanks for the compliment.. that was one of my fav. project when i was in Uni..i must say i got great feed back from the critics panel.. =D eisehmen... hahaha.. bila lagi kena puji kan..

bZbee on February 8, 2009 at 7:25 PM said...

the cube thingy...alvin said got technique to do this stuff....pull the cubes apart, it'll not break it...then you re adjust the blocks la...if me..i pull the stickers out...hahahaha

vsk on February 8, 2009 at 7:37 PM said...

hahaha... yeah...i got that advice too.. from EVERYBODY! lol

Bella Belle on February 8, 2009 at 11:43 PM said...

Hihih VSK..lols...I don't know how to solve dis till now..:P..main buyuk maybe can la..hehhe

vsk on February 8, 2009 at 11:52 PM said...

hey bella... haha.. well that makes the two of us babe.. thought im the only one.. =D