Feb 9, 2009

errrmmm...






I work all night, I work all day,
to pay the bills I have to pay
Ain't it sad


And still there never seems
to be a single penny left for me
That's too bad


In my dreams I have a plan
If I got me a wealthy man
I wouldn't have to work at all,
I'd fool around and have a ball


Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man's world


Money, money, money
Always sunny
In the rich man's world
Ohhhh Ohhhhhhhh

All the things I could do
If I had a little money
It's a rich man's world


A man like that is hard to find
but I can't get him off my mind
Ain't it sad


And if he happens to be free
I bet he wouldn't fancy me
That's too bad


So I must leave, I'll have to go
To Las Vegas or Monaco
And win a fortune in a game,
my life will never be the same


Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man's world

Money, money, money
Always sunny
In the rich man's world
Ohhhhh Ohhhhhhhh

All the things I could do
If I had a little money
It's a rich man's world

Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man's world

Money, money, money
Always sunny
In the rich man's world
Ohhhhh Ohhhhhhhh

All the things I could do
If I had a little money
It's a rich man's world

It's a rich man's world






2 comments:

NanC on February 9, 2009 at 12:15 AM said...

ish ish ish.... that's the evilest things in the world!!! hehehe yea..never can had enuff!... when we have little, we want a bit more.. when we have just enuff, we want a bit more, when we have it all, we want some more and more and more.... a yai yai..."""mau lunggu itu luit yatuh lali langit woh!!!!""" =D

vsk on February 9, 2009 at 12:22 AM said...

that's so true.. it's never enuf.. =P haiii.. money money money...