Feb 6, 2009

"cute blogger award"







Rules:
1. Copy Badge “2008 Cute’s Blogger Award” and put it on your blog
2. Link or tell a bit about the person who gave you the award...

si Sandra
you know, I haven't met her in person yet but I'm pretty sure that she's ok and nice person...
I simply comment je some of her blog. =P me not shy one.. plus she's close to my cousins, Bzbee & NK. the reason I like her blog cos I love the way she spends her time with her two angels... the outings... (nanti once I have my own.. I'll do the same... muahahahhaa and I told my sisters about it.. ) and the best one was the lunch box for the girls..where she made the food looks so interesting... and I asked myself.. "mmm.. can I do this?" pemalas ba sia ni... hmm... ? come to think of it.. maybe she bought it from the store kan.. ?? ya ka Sandra? hehehe.. so... because of being so busybody with her quality time with the girls... I've linked her blog recently into my blogger list so I don't have to go to Bzbee's blog and find her there.. now I can just simply click and check her out.. lol..
ok moving on.....

3. Each one of you who receive this award must list down 10 facts / hobbies about yourself...

Hobbies -
I love playstation games.. anything adventure just pass it on to me.. in 2 days I can finish it! =D

I love to draw.. anything to do with art.. used to draw alot for self-entertainment.. now no more cos it becomes a JOB for me..

I love to browse interesting free software.. lol.. anything with computer gadgets or for my pda or for my design stuff.. now I can download all my latest fav. series for FREE. CLEAR i tell you..

I love to fix small small stuff.. like fix remote control cars.. small houses.. cut here and there.. it's interesting!! you know the housing models they display in shopping complex? itu la tu.. imagine you make your own sofa and bed and doors and human.. (eiseh.. not human la.. ) damn I miss that!

I love beach.. hehe that's not a hobby.. but if I cannot do all up there.. then I would love love love to go to the beach and enjoy nescafe ice... =P but too bad.. this lousy KL, the nearest is in PD.. like shit only.. so I have no choice but to stay at home and FB or download songs.. or blogging.. like now... as we speak.. (eiseh.. like Ryan Seacrest pula.. so tak ngam oneee... lol)

ok now go to the facts one..

I 'think' I'm the darkest among all my siblings.. some said they 'picked' me from somewhere (as what SK told me when I was a kid... like I believe her.. duhhh... =P) some said "kau time malam ma.." some said "too bad eugene..." some said "kotoh..." (padan muka).. huh...

I can be very rude and annoying when something is not right in my head.. my sisters always asked me to just sit down and don't think so much.. like for an example.. there's one time we all queuing up in a.asia to go on board and SK & CK were talking so much.. I don't remember who & what they're gossiping about.. hehe.. and I was standing in between them facing the gate and there was this weird and not handsome guy in front of us, instead of facing the gate, he actually facing us and listening to SK & CK's conversation.. non stop staring at us.. not us la.. to SK & CK.. and whenever SK asked CK a question.. this weirdo turned to CK as if he's in the conversation too.. and I.... in the middle.. whispering to them.. "you see this fella... concentrate on you guys.." then at first I gave him the evil look... after few minutes.. as usual we're still queuing to reach the gate.. haiyaaa... this fella stiiiiillll listening and tidak tau malu... and I kept telling them.. but they said "eeee... biar la dia tu... jan kau buat apa apa ah...".. so me still with the evil look... too bad I couldn't hold it any longer so I snapped... "eh.. what are you looking at.. can't you just line up nicely ah.. what's your problem.." and bla bla bla.. he quickly turned his back and looked somewhere else... pura pura angkat bag terus and as usual... SK & CK like... "eee.. lain o kau kan... " and bla bla bla... ahhh I don't care! sepa suruh... and then kan.. after that... one more drama on board but too long la.. that one this stupid very noisy and inconsiderate biatch... cin cong cin cong alllll the way and some other things la... next time la I tell you... something to do with the aircond... ishhh.... damn annoying man! haiyaa... alot la.. sometimes my mom also cannot tahan me.. hmmm... maybe I'm the problem.. who knows right.. but so what...

alamak... I thought finish already....

mmm... ohhh I have a tattoo behind my right shoulder.. that's a fact right cos obviously it's not going anywhere.. sometimes I regret to have one and sometimes I don't.. so I don't really know whether I love it or just like it.. or just... don't really bother.. hmmm.. in fact, i'm getting another one.. which I'm not sure when.. and why would I do that? well... to cover up a nicer one on the same spot.. cos blur blur already ba.. so those who wants to mention it to mummy and daddy... go ahead.. =P hihihi...

I'm learning to say 'no' in a very good way to certain things & to certain ppl.. hehehe... you know sometimes you don't want to do it but you've got to do it? once or twice can la.. but not until it becomes a daily or weekly routine right..?? haiyaaa.. cannot talk la that one.. later kena ban pula.. lol.. nayah tau...

one more.... mmmm.....

I get irritated easily with 'clingy' ppl... too bad most of them are quite close ones.. it's not that I don't like them... it's just that at that particular time, I want to be left alone.. some ppl can call and call and call and call and call like there's no tomorrow and I will have like hundreds of missed calls.. if it's sooooo impo.. just text me first.. i'll definitely call back.. most of the time when I finally answered.. you know what was the question... "what you doin...." and sometimes they'll be 'singing softly' on the phone while doing housework.. or browsing on the computer.. and I'll be like... just hold the phone and only God knows what's going on in my head.. oh gosh. I can be so stressed up with this..

hmmm... wah.. me so bad oneeee... muahahahha.. well... they asked for facts right..?


4. Pass this award to 10 bloggers and link them in your blog.

holydevilinme
tompok-susan
angelicbug
rasasayangsabah
novella-whatmattersmost
stoneymeenuk
dohpimuk

ni la yang rajin blogging ni.. well ladies... take it or leave it...

ok ciao cin-cao!!



11 comments:

Sandra@miabambina on February 6, 2009 at 8:51 AM said...

hehe..so funny. My bento is very very plain. u should see other moms bento. amazing.
reading your post I think you are GREAT in art n craft and you will do great bento. And you love to fix small small thing. For me that is the worst nightmare hehehe. So fixing the delicate bento is not my thing. :-D

I also dont like clingy people. That is why I think I end up with my dh now , coz he give me my freedom as individual. heehhe

bZbee on February 6, 2009 at 9:13 AM said...

hahaha..york ..york...reminds me of those wonderful years we spent together..all our perangai hantu keluar la!!!!

vsk on February 6, 2009 at 10:52 AM said...

Sandra - worst nightmare?? why o.. haiya.. you don't know what you're missing.. one fine day i will show you guys my models.. hehe...

Unds - hahaha... perangai hantu lagitu.. adididi... don't tell people... hahaha... we're sweet young ladies mah.... only thing got ganas siiiikit.. =P *winks

Sandra@miabambina on February 6, 2009 at 11:08 AM said...

i will love to see people doing small and tiny stuffs precisely .
And I adore them for that
but that is not my thing hehehe

A friend persuaded me to make jewelry using beads, pearls, svaroski crystals, this and that
I couldn't believe I listened to her and gave in. When I was doing the beads and she kept saying " u see u can do it, not so hard, bla bla b la" I felt that I want to stuffed one of the bead and pearl to her nose hehehehehe
i managed to made a few items b ut only when she was sitting next to me.And me I kept saying, let's drink coffee now, or eat doughnut now? later we continue the jewelry making. But she knew me she said noooo....finished first your bracelet!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

vsk on February 6, 2009 at 11:17 AM said...

hahaha.. guess it's just not ur thing then.. and yeah it's fun to just admire other ppl's work right.. me always interested to know how it works..how they do it.. what material they use.. =) but having someone beside telling us "see you can do it.." on and on is abit 'yeah right' kan.. hehe

NanC on February 6, 2009 at 12:05 PM said...

york..ma kasih for putting me in the list oso.... memang lah cute 'kunun!!!
bah later sia paste2 kan dia.. =D

vsk on February 6, 2009 at 12:15 PM said...

=) ok.. if cannot make it also its ok.. sia faham u very the busy one.. =)

Litha on February 6, 2009 at 8:26 PM said...

wahhh... chatting ahhhh.....

vsk on February 6, 2009 at 11:24 PM said...

yup yup...

Dolly MJ on February 8, 2009 at 4:59 PM said...

:P

vsk on February 8, 2009 at 5:26 PM said...

=D