Jan 23, 2009

humming all day...




- a change is gonna come - by Sam Cooke


(macam tai la kau sk kalau kau tidak play ni... =P )

I was born by the river in a little tent
Oh and just like the river I've been running ever since
It's been a long, a long time coming
but I know a change gonna come, oh yes it will

It's been too hard living but I'm afraid to die
Cause I don't know what's up there beyond the sky
It's been a long, a long time coming
but I know a change gonna come, oh yes it will

I go to the movie and I go downtown
somebody keep telling me don't hang around
It's been a long, a long time coming
but I know a change gonna come, oh yes it will

Then I go to my brother
and I say brother help me please
but he winds up knocking' me
back down on my knees

Ohhhhhhh...........

There been times that I thought I couldn't last for long
But now I think I'm able to carry on
It's been a long, a long time coming
but I know a change gonna come, oh yes it will

___________________________________________________________________

*sigh..... i miss mummy and daddy... =(

have you ever felt like leave everything and just follow your heart?
even though you know it's wrong..? the urge to just drop everything..
and run to where your heart is telling you...??

have you ever missed someone and there's nothing you can do?

have you ever been so angry that you wanted to scream?
yeah.. sometimes.. hehe... but certain things just meant to be shut and bygone..

have you ever regretted something sooo much it ruined your life?
well.. maybe not life..but pretty much left a mark there..

*sigh... sedih juga ni lagu ni... it makes me think alot...





2 comments:

eSKay on January 23, 2009 at 12:28 PM said...

eee.. pemalas oh kau.. just put the song there la.. susah2 lagi mau google2..

:P

but i think i know which one is the song.. heard in Ai baru2..

vsk on January 23, 2009 at 12:35 PM said...

punya main ketara never check out what i posted last time.. i posted already ma the clips but in earlier post - "a change is gonna come"... automatic main lagi... =P

and yeah.. one of them sang that in the audition a.idol... but skijap saja...