Jan 7, 2009

hmmm....


so... wassup everybody.. are you done with your 2008 stories? new resolution for 2009? mostly are re-new ones right.. forever its gonna be like that..hehe...

haiya.. boring nya.. seriously... boring..

what happened in December really drained my strength.. totally no mood for anything.. but I know he tried his best to make it happening for me.. hmm... can la... closed one eye.. what to do la kan... shit happens.. he hutang me one trip though.. everytime like that la...

my new resolution for this year.. only one.. no more plannings... screw all the plans... just go with the flow... wanna go.. go... don't want to go.. then don't go for it.. whatever it is... I don't give a shit about it... I'm not giving up here.. I'm just go with the flow kunun...

so... apa la? what's the story here... hmm..... ??

ahh... I think I'm gonna change my layout.. kesian o kan...

O.M.G....


0 comments: