Jan 16, 2009

good laugh


I just got to post this... last night I got stuck with FB... my yahoo mails FULL of FB replies ba.. like 50 over replies... so I got so syok with it then my 3D drawings also never touch... damn.. anyway.... reply punya reply and check punya check... CK & I saw this pic on my cousin's wedding album...


so... I was like... u know like soooo terkejut and excited at the same time
"omygod.. lama sia tdk nampak dia kaaaan...."

then same goes to CK...
"eee.. tua sudah dia kaaan..." (soo sorry...)

then I left a comment la...
"wah... long time didnt see her... my memory of her she's a soft spoken... =) smileee only..."

then my sister MK, replied the comments..
"ini bukan aunty eyoss.."

then when I received the reply.. I was like "eh... wtf.." and then I laughed soooooo hard until no sound and sampai sakit perut sia.... buduuuuuuu nya sia kan...... sooooo confident lagi tu.....

I don't know why I laughed but that's what happened.... hahhahahahahha CK too ok... already jatuh point kan salah orang.. so... mengaku saja la.. (no hard feelings to this nice lady.. or aunty..)

then after that SK replied again..
"ish.. kin malu.. salah orang.. but the thing is.. **showing pointing finger like CK** .. cepat si MK tangkap kannnnnnn.."

LOL

sot... sot....

haiii.... funny nya....

seriously it was a damn good laugh.... (sorry)


oh no... now I feel guilty... =P

6 comments:

Novella on January 16, 2009 at 1:35 AM said...

hahahah....sy tauuuu sda tu kamu fikir a. eyos...
sebab soft spoken....and smiley face...haha...

eSKay on January 16, 2009 at 9:01 AM said...

so sepa la tu MK?? her elder sister?

Novella on January 16, 2009 at 4:45 PM said...

=))..sama kan muka drg...

ps...i'll get back to you later...

Tanya on January 17, 2009 at 1:24 PM said...

they look alike kan?? she's either our aunt or our grand aunt...

vsk on January 19, 2009 at 4:53 PM said...

sudah la kamu found out sepa... maybe dia...

Tanya on January 20, 2009 at 9:08 AM said...

my conversation with a.owin in the kitchen while she was washing dishes this morning.. hehe

aunty.. siap ni oh?? (i showed her the pic taken from my hp..)

tgk.. oh.. ini aunty ni..

macamana boleh jadi aunty??

ih..saudara la... si unga yang tau tu.. cuba ko tanya dia..

ala.. main jauh.. dia sana tamparuli.. ini kira aunty punya cousin la kan...

lebih kurang la.. korang panggil dia nenek..

oh gitu.. bah.. ok la.. sia mau tau saja bah...