Dec 5, 2008

yesterday was ok...




Yesterday was an okay-day for me.. ngam ka tu?.. =P

first of all, as usual I have to send CK to work like EVERYDAY and almost EVERY MORNING I tension already cos I have to get up soooooooo f-early which I don't have to actually but yesterday.. I didn't feel that bad BAD. so..after sent her to Subang, I went back home straight, either I continue with la-la land on the bed.. or continue with my never-ending drawings. So, since I didn't fax to my client yesterday, I have no choice but to finish up with the office space planning and fax whatever I supposed to.

so.. planned this and that and played around with the furniture position... okla.. caaan la.. first proposal ma.. voila!! I'm done with it.. NEXT! *sigh...

Opened up another file to go through the plans one more time before I go for the plumbing appointment.. hmm... check check check. ok. good. all set! and then copied another set of drawings for the plumber. That time it was almost 11am. hehe.. I was kinda late actually... but its ok. =P I kautim already that one by calling them...

so... next thing... after showered & finished up my nescafe and at the same time I have to wake him up cos I knew that he planned to go to bike shop...

vsk: biii, wake up.. (in a very soft tone ah)
----silence----- then after 5min...

vsk: Biii, wake up.. (slightly louder w a lil bit shake)
----silence + some movement ---- (ish.. fed up!)

vsk: B!, WaaAkkKeeEe uuUuuUUuuP.... (w some opera style and very loud)
him: yaAaaAaaaAaaAaa....
----- then one eye opened and a morning smile... =D ----
him: make coffee..... pleaseeee
(silaka.... menyesal sia kasi bangun...ish..)

hmmm.... like that la my morning yesterday.. nothing special about it.. hehe...I mean if you're wondering what's my point... well...nothing la.. I'm just telling only.. *chuckled... I think its the weather.. it was cloudy... nice.. tidak panas.. tidak seeeejuk... just nice..so.. mood also ok sikit... and ohh no traffic jam... okla.. my POINT iiis... I'm not complaining or whining about my work la this time.. I mean I've mentioned several times about being lazy this and that... but stilllll, I do it what... =\ kan? whatever la..

okla.. it's 240am.. i'm going to hit the shower first then off to sleep... tomorrow is another day.. today la.. 5th Dec... =|

ok gudebai.. thank you for 'clicking2' me... hihihi...




4 comments:

bZbee on December 6, 2008 at 5:27 AM said...

hihihi...

vsk on December 6, 2008 at 10:53 AM said...

hihihi...

NanC on December 6, 2008 at 12:43 PM said...

ermm..I'll consider your morning was 'OK' comparing to mine... hehehe
you dont wanna know... just like you've said..'bagus jgn kasih bgn!!'.. sometimes when i tot of it.. ermm lucu o~!

vsk on December 6, 2008 at 2:00 PM said...

hehehe.... yeah bikin panas..but funny pula.. heheh