Nov 12, 2008

uiiiiii



wahh.... i don't blog u all also never check me out here ah....
so terrible oneee.....

well... so many things goin on lately and i've been busy w him most of the time and w my new project that I don't know when it's gonna end... mmm.... not busy la... just fully occupied....

about my last post.. yup. lost my phone.. and what to do la.. whoever got it damnnnnnnn untung la... bloody swine!!!!! ishhhhhh.... whatever la!!

so after kena bising this and that from him.... bla bla bla..... and more bla bla bla.... for few days I live without hp.... hehehe NO ONE can get me... (of course except CJ SK & CK) NO CALLS... wahhhh damnnnn siok... no errands.. no favors... no questions... quiettttt only... hehehe... then he also couldn't stand it any longer cos most of the impo. numbers are with me..

"you got this fella's number ah..."
"got"
"give me.."
"ohh... i lost it.. remember?? but i have the back up...."
"meaning...?"
"i have the back up.. meaniiiing.. I.. need.. the.. set.. to get it from the back up.."
(hehehe..... )
"ooooooooo... very smart u ah.."
"hihihi.... eeee... nvm... (sigh) I don't need one also... who wants to call me also kan...as long as u know where am i... and u see me... i see u... enough already... loooooove my baby"
(of course w my most innocent face)
"yeah... true true.."
(alaaaaaaaaaaaa...... =\ eeeeeeeeeeeee)

then the next day... i spent the whole day with him... went to workshops... teh tarik session... workshops again... and then to bike shops... then car wash.... bike wash.... then teh tarik session... its all boys stuff la...
then after dinner... he said....

"come go lowyatt... after this u keep it nicely ah... don't be careless like u always do... don't simply chuck here and there.... "
(hmmm... apalagi... smile on my face la...)

so i got the same model.... and i thank to those ppl yang batu api lagi... everytime have to mention it back to him...
naaaaanti kamu ah.... like si SK....

"why u got her new one.... i got one....can sell cheap cheap" (silaka..... )
and then kan.... after sometimes... she still continued lagi tu....
"so... after this no birthday present la... and no christmas present..."
(eeeeeeeeee....... punya main macam taiii.... babi!)
but.... it's ok.... sia diam diam only... masuk kiri keluar kanan....
afterall he'll be w me in KK this dec... soooo...that can be my xmas present... mean alot to me... so... people... jadi ah.. we go island... and kundasang... and then kan.... apalagi ah the plan??

ok... enough about what had happened the last 2 weeks...

apalagi ah....

hmmmm..... i want to post my work here... but its all 2D now...
pening kepala u all nanti tidak faham..
nanti la when can see something then i post here... now, i'm doin a modern contemporary balinese design concept on 4storeys semi-bungalow... i also dunno how to do... but hantam sajala.. do more research and more thinking... cannn la...
must have some confidence right...

okla... till then... rajin rajin la u all click click me ah...


ooo before i go... another request....
don't go to HRC without me ah... it's OPEN!!!!!!!!!
if u girls wanna go... let me know...
and I shall start do my 'thing'... line must clear!
andddddd tonight I'm going to musical play w C!! weeepeeeeee.......
hehehe... she got free ticket from office....
wahhhh this is "law of attraction" this!

3 comments:

eSKay on November 13, 2008 at 2:08 PM said...

who is C?? how cum??
ooo.. diam2 ... if i go HRC i diam2 ni.. kabret ko.. what musical??

NanC on November 14, 2008 at 11:13 AM said...

bah besa la tu ilnag hp memang kena tariak2 skijap... but then dpt baru lagi bah... hehehee tahan aje ler tu bihis2 kluar dr mulut derang... Same as my hubby also saying'this is ur whole yr occasion present.. lagi lah teruk.. bday,valentine's,xmas..hmm u name it lah!!' I guess theyre just saying it but not meant it.. hope Im right.. hehehe
bah enjoy la ur new phone...

vsk on November 15, 2008 at 4:33 PM said...

Chrisy la... she got it from office.. it was not musical play... it's just play in KL Pac.. okla.. nothing to shout about... hehehe...

NanC.. ya ba.. biiiising kan.. i geram also.. but what to do... diam diam la..