Nov 23, 2008

hey people...


i don't have time to update what's been goin on w me lately...
i have pictures to share with you but i can't find the memory card reader.. so... postpone on that.

although i don't have time to update update..but i have time for youtube...
hehe so i click here and there and i found this.. this is one of my favourite..

dengar la... kau suka ni.... ish....



"Adore" by Jaci Velasquez

From the moment you opened my eyes
I have seen the world in a different light
From the dawn to the setting sun
I am overwhelmed
By all that you have done

Chorus:
Adore, adore, adore
Jesus I adore you,
Yes I adore,
Adore, adore, adore
Jesus, I adore you
And I lay my life before you, o lord

Theres a union of two becoming one
Deep inside my heart
I know that I belong
You have given everything to me
The least that I can do
Is give it back to you

Bridge:
And all I am and ever will be
Is for you, lord
And everything within me cries

Chorus:
Adore, adore, adore
Jesus, I adore you,
Yes I adore you
And I lay my life before you
Adore, adore, adore, adore, adore
Jesus, I adore you

And I lay my life before you
I long to love and adore you
I lay my life before you, o lord
I adore you
____________________________________________________________________

you should check these out too at youtube...

imagine me without you
&
on my knees

lovely songs for you... especially for those yang pemalas go to church... =P

2 comments:

eSKay on November 24, 2008 at 1:36 AM said...

half way thru.. all i hear is.. adore... adore... adore... adore..

basically its just adorreeee..

eeeeeeeeeeee....
no offence God..

vsk on November 24, 2008 at 1:46 AM said...

iyeee... huh =P how God want to answer your prays like that... ish...