Oct 20, 2008

you don't have to get me..


You probably won’t understand what I’m about to grumble here. You might not get it AT ALL.. or… you might get it… but it doesn’t really matter.. so…. hear my thoughts…or not...

*deep breath

I used to know what to think, what to feel, what to say and I think, I used to know what and when to worry about and I think I did everything perfectly. I think

Ok maybe not entirely perfect coz U and I know that no one is, correct? But it’s alright. I know. No one is flawless except Him.. maybe not too.. I don’t know. Let’s not go there ok.…. whatever…. let’s make Him the one and only flawless la. Move on…

Anyway, there’s a time I just simply don’t feel like it. Sometimes I don’t feel like talking. Sometimes I don’t show. Sometimes I don’t care. I don’t care what people might think. Who could possibly honestly ever cares what others might think right.. at the end of the day, whether you, yourself want or not, you’re in or out. Yes or no. kan? Ok most of the time we human just close one eye and bear with it. Ok fine.

Even so, it does not mean that I STOP being how I always am or what I’m supposed to be. Hold on… hold on… supposed to?? See even that I question myself. “Supposed to??” How about NOT supposed to?? Will I be in trouble? Will I end up with nothing or…. gain something instead?? I don’t know. but still, I never stop being how I always am. the one that always put everything aside and please them. always. ish... koto.. kenapala...

*sigh - I don’t understand my head! Betul ni… I don’t get it..

Woookey… you don’t get me do you. Of course you don’t =) coz got censorship ma.. well, you’re not supposed to get it coz I don’t get myself either… at this very moment.. I’m f-ing seriously don’t get it!

It’s just that things are too ok and too quiet. Now that’s a problem. Isn’t that silly?

Or do I actually have one? *thinking again

3 comments:

dopeymooke on October 26, 2008 at 11:28 PM said...

actually,i do get u! ....

in a way la...

cos u wanted to really voice out something that is freaking bothering u but u just cant cos u dun wanna wash ur dirty laundry in public via ur blog..kan?...maybe ko worried si ehem ka sepa2 yg berkenaan terbaca...butul kaitu? :P

macam mana sia tau? cos kadang2 sia pun rasa gitu...uhukss

vsk on October 27, 2008 at 12:07 AM said...

ohhh yes...u're sooo right... u nailed it!

dopeymooke on October 27, 2008 at 2:38 PM said...

:) hihihi...yay!