Oct 9, 2008

homework tag


i got tagged again by NK. she loves all these taggies w weird questions. i wonder who actually made it all up. no other thing to do is it. BUT its ok. at first macam malas . but now, i'm soooo WIDE awake! (thank you for those who kept on calling calling calling and calling me this morning! eeeeee)

first thing first -coffee! & D. aahhhh....sedaaap.

now forget about the rules.. lets do the thing now..


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
fuhh...you don't want to know what I did last last last summer.. very long story.. hehehe... sooooo dramatic!



2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
omg... the hardest q ever! mmm...... ok la... i tell you this ok.

I once told CJ like 8/7 yrs ago that if I ever been to Hollywood and work there as a waitress or something and then oneeee day Steven Spielberg discover me or any director or producer or brad pitt..? (that time la cos Brad Pitt still "IN" my fav. list until A.Jolie came in the pic) hihihi... and then ask me to work for them and do their thing (mmm...kau imagine sendiri la) then after awhile i'll be soooooooo successful and my name is all over the internet just because of being a malaysian and of course by that time i'll be rich & fabulous then i'll get CJ his ultimate GARAGE w bar and a podium for the bikes and cars.. hihi... so when this thing happen, you and i know, that i'm living in my dream. =P hehe.. ok ma... that was 19yrs old of me.. =P don't tell me you don't have silly dreams.. *rolls eyes

hehe..yeah i told him that and he, at first stared at me and really tried so hard to understand me with a funny face (haha..funny..) and then he burst out laughing nonstop! (eeeeeeee kalau betul betul happen then how) ohh and i think i've mentioned it to SK & the others too & i remember SK's expression.. yg ketawa tidak mau ketawa ni..what u say that in english?? and then she said "kesiiiaaaannn....ituuuuu laaa??" =P eeeeeeeee

owell, now i make it more simpler and a little bit realistic.. *sigh.. IF I EVER been to hollywood ONCE! meaning one of my dreams come true.. i can check on my teen dreams list..

there's a lot more actually.. but question asked for ONE dream.. hihihi... so panjang one my answer..


3. What's your plan for this year's x'mas?

mmm....TONS of things to do!! i wanna get all the presents starts this month (i think) and then shop for my dresses for a wedding and few other things like get my tattoo done, my hair, his things.... and this year, i'm hoping for CJ to come along this time. i want him to be there. (but i'm kinda worried cos i have NO room at home. so how la..) then meet up some diff. group of peeps and i'm planning to go to kundasang & go to manukan island (maybe).

kau rasa jadi ka?


4. What would you do with a billion dollars?

complete all my dreams and make everyone else a millionaire. so no need to work and we can go travel together gether. =D i'm nice kan...


5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?

sorry. not a lesbo here. but i do love them. muahhh muahhh.. hug hug! wahhh can't wait to see them this Dec.. KT & Jae....i'm coming!!!! weeeeeee


6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?

being here and very much alive is blessed


7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?

got it! check!


8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?

happy la. lain juga...


9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be?

why they ask this ah... weird..


10. What takes you down the fastest?

betrayal.. same to same w NK..


11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?

seriously i don't want to know and i don't want to even think about it. it scares me sometimes.. just go with the flow..


12. What’s your fear?

losing the loved ones - my BIGGEST fear


13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?

she's ok.... normal.. sometimes she'd ask me things or say something that makes me wonder.... hehe.. biar kau neta. =P *chuckle


14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?

as long as i'm happy i guess it's enough for me. just don't die on starvation.. right?


15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?

i'd look for my D. then make coffee... have to. if not. i'll be like a zombie.


16. Would you give all in a relationship?

give all what? all my heart? yeees of course... all the time!


17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?

the one that i can see myself with in 10yrs time.. ok la.. 5yrs.. no la 10yrs.. ohhh and the one that never hurt me and the one that i can tolerate with all his nonsense/bad habits etc.. hehe.. penting tu...


18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?

yeah. i'm the forgive and NEVER forget BUT keep it aside and from time to time i'll be psycho about it..

there's another thing, forgive and NEVER give in ESPECIALLY for being unfaithful. this is only for him. every year i remind him. hehehe... sometimes everymonth.. or everyweek... mmm.. is everyday consider psycho? hahaha... u think i'm psycho? he even worse!! but i love him with all my heart.. uuummmmmmaaaaaaaaaaa =D


19.Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?

i don't remember being single anymore.... so at this moment i'm ok with my story.. until..........


20.List 6 people to tag

i don't know who to tag and i don't want to tag anyone.. so yes i'm breaking the rules.. who give a shit right..

so... apa la??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

u likeee?? u takeee....

1 comments:

Novella on October 9, 2008 at 9:44 PM said...

kau lukis atau pun photoshop?