Sep 14, 2008

when i'm bored....


hmmm.....yesterday was not a very lonely day for me. went out w Kell w her hubby & sis, Sandra for buffet dinner at Golf Club Puchong for Momogun Society Malaysia. hehe..don't ask me..I also dunno what...mostly sabahans..the only familiar faces I know..Kell, her hubby, her sis, Dompok and the wifey..and Rydee (itupun cos I think I've seen her in Malaysian Idol...or One in a Million...) and that I know why she didn't win... =P oopsie... sorry ah.. The buffet was nice..okla...caaaan la.kenyang also...I had lamb. chicken. fried meehoon. rice. mix vege. Simple one..then I sapu alot of choc. cakes... yummy...that was the best! and Ohh...we sang NegaraKu and Sabah Tanah Air Ku...Surprise Surprise..I remember the lyrics! wahh....I'm not that bad afterall... =D

then after that we went to Starbucks...gossip session..besa la... =) didn't see her for soooo long ok..well, it was nice to update each other again. can't wait for that small so-called re-union this december...belum beli ticket lagi.. =\

anyway...later on, i reached home around 12++ and continued w my drawing....sooo excited to finish it..weird huh..its my thing ok. BE NICE!

here's the next model. macam kenal kan...hehehe...yeah.dia la tu, Angelina Jolie gone wrong..muahahahha.

before you say anything. this is my first attempt ok, easy but it takes time. actually I can put more details into it but naah......not that rajin... =\ maybe next model...who ah....?? hmmm....














































what you think...can ah..??

6 comments:

litha said...

so who lah that.... ck kah tu?

YoRK said...

ko rasa ck ka?

Flocy on September 17, 2008 at 10:26 PM said...

Obviously is CK.. I want one.. please....

YoRK said...

yeahhh...im looking for faces now...soon to come....

bZbee on October 2, 2008 at 3:17 PM said...

hehe..muka didith can ah??

vsk on October 4, 2008 at 5:06 PM said...

can..until my cpu kena repair..then i can do...