Sep 13, 2008

U like...??


Hey ppl...since SK, CK & CJ are not here..I'm allll alone with Charlie Brown & Lucky Blacky...yes...alll alone...don't worry, I'll survive.... =P

so..while waiting for CJ to be online..aww..he is sooo sweet..he knows I'll be alone.. =\ (actually just to make sure I'm at home!) and knowing SK & CK are on their way home sweet home... *sigh I spent my first night alone w AdobePhotoshop....ok what..

here goes...


















yeah..this is the Sketch Me application..only thing I drew it myself...eisehmen...I wish! nice kan...simple simple simple... ok next....who's my next model...hmmm.....


alamak...too bad dude...CJ is online..and I'm not done yet with my next sketch..so....to be continued....

muaaaah muaaaah

4 comments:

Novella on September 14, 2008 at 1:59 AM said...

waaaa..... sketch gambar sia ehhhh....

YoRK said...

wait la ah...one by one...

GregChai a.k.a. teekay on October 25, 2008 at 9:41 PM said...

hi, like the result very impressive. buli tanya ? guna plugins apa ah? :)

vsk on October 26, 2008 at 1:07 AM said...

hey..thanks for your compliment.. =) its just photoshop.. just play around w filter + adjustments + layers.. that's all.. =)