Sep 17, 2008

bookworm tag - from SK


TAGGED by SK

I'm not sure why she tagged me cos I don't really read..but anyhow..I will continue this tagging thingy...

Do you remember how you developed a love for reading?
hmm...just because everybody read..so I read..and addicted to it for few years..you don't believe me..?? some SK's books were signed by me..hihihi..so I tagged them..

What are some books you read as a child?
I can't remember..but I know it was Yellow hard covers...

What is your favourite genre?
Love stories...

Where do you usually read?
at home..specifically in my room - on my bed..if I ever read anywhere else..I actually 'action' saja tu...hehehe...can't concentrate leh but that's when it comes to very THICK book...i'm not like those ppl read in starbucks...eiseh..im talking about SK actually..hehehe...there was once she read and I slept in starbucks midvalley...WHY? cos we were there like 930am..and shopped like mad until evening..hehehe im exaggerating already.. ok next Q...

When do you usually read?
when SK just can't stop talking about the book...she knows how to make me feel excited..she's like - "kau mesti baca ni York....siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooook mau mati!!!!!!" then there she goes...telling me the WHOLE story except the ending so I have no choice but to read...sometimes I layan...sometimes..I don't care... =P muahahahahah.. ok next Q...

Do you usually have more than one book you are reading at a time?
hmmm...not really...magazine kira ka??

Do you read nonfiction in a -different way- or place than you read fiction?
hmmm...different way..im not sure...different place...? ya ha...?? well...story is still a story right..read only la..

Do you buy most of the books you read, or borrow them, or check them out of the library?
hihihihi...I 'curi' SK's books but I've returned it all back...in good condition..no lipat lipat..no marks here and there...si CK only that...

Do you keep most of the books you buy?
of course I keep..I paid for it what..

If you have children, what are some of the favorite books you have shared with them? Were they some of the same ones you read as a child?
no children. no answer.

Do you keep a TBR (to be read) list?
hmmm...nope..couldn't be bothered.

What’s next?
Stephanie Meyer - "breaking dawn"..i saw it in SK's room the other day...wait la...

What books would you like to reread?
Jude Deveraux - Remembrance.. I literally cried when I read it 11yrs ago..

Who are your favourite authors?
dunno o...

so how? am I consider a bookworm? no? is it just because I don't have any fav. authors? you answer la... =P

now who I want to tag...hmmm......

ahhh... lets tag ClaraLim .... woopsss

0 comments: